Sunday, February 17, 2008

Literature Expounded...

I am overwhelmingly excited about this new blog! I think it is going to become a great way for me to share my literary affection with everyone I know. I absolutely love literature. This includes reading, writing, analyzing, evaluating, and expounding upon books, both nonfiction and fiction, and poetry. In fact, that's the reason I am starting this blog. As you might have already guessed, English is my favorite subject. I love words. Dictionaries are amazing, but thesauruses are my best friend. This is because of the extreme enjoyment and excitement I experience over new, different, and "big" words. Through this blog, I can not only talk about literature that I've recently read, but, also, make ongoing lists of great literary quotes and favorite books, and, of course, get your input and opinions on the literature that I really like. So, be sure to stop by this new blog. Hopefully, if I'm any kind of writer, my excitement and love for literature will rub off on you!!

By the way, don't forget to mention any books/poems that you think I might like in your comments. I love reading new literature and when I get a chance, I'll be sure to check them out at the library!

No comments: